Compiler positions available for week ending July 18

"comp.compilers" <compilers@iecc.com>
18 Jul 2010 07:59:38 -0000

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending July 18 compilers@iecc.com (2004-07-18)
Compiler positions available for week ending July 18 compilers@iecc.com (comp.compilers) (2010-07-18)
Compiler positions available for week ending July 18 compilers-jobs@iecc.com (1993-07-18)
Compiler positions available for week ending July 18 compilers-jobs@iecc.com (1999-07-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "comp.compilers" <compilers@iecc.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 18 Jul 2010 07:59:38 -0000
Posted-Date: 21 Jul 2010 02:58:09 EDT

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to compilers@iecc.com.

-------------------------------

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 02:26:16 +0700
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22C=2E_Bergstr=F6m=22?= <cbergstrom@pathscale.com>
Subject: PathScale : Fortran Engineer

PathScale Inc.

Job Title
Fortran Engineer

Location
Remote / telecommute

Job Description
PathScale is known in the HPC industry for delivering one of the best
performance AMD64 Fortran compilers. We have immediate openings for
qualified individuals who are enthusiastic about Fortran and
implementing the Fortran 2003/2008 standards. We are seeking both junior
and senior engineers who are interested to tackle some of the industries
most challenging problems and help drive a very aggressive roadmap for
2010 and beyond.

This position is remote based and no travel is required. Qualified
candidates can start immediately on part or full time basis with a
flexible work schedule. Candidates outside the US are welcomed to apply.

Qualifications
Requirements :

* Passionate about driving innovation
* Able to solve problems independently
* Very strong C/C++/Fortran experience and expertise
* Experience and background in compilers

Preference will be given to individuals who also have experience working
with any of the following
* Implementing Fortran 2003/2008
* CAF
* Cray Fortran front-end