Project to recover UnderC C/C++ interpreter

mingodad <mingodad@gmail.com>
Fri, 26 Mar 2010 07:02:57 -0700 (PDT)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Project to recover UnderC C/C++ interpreter mingodad@gmail.com (mingodad) (2010-03-26)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: mingodad <mingodad@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 07:02:57 -0700 (PDT)
Posted-Date: 26 Mar 2010 14:20:37 EDT

Hello !

I'm managing to update UnderC C/C++ interpreter to work with modern c+
+ compilers, actually it works on windows with gcc 4, compiles on
linux but doesn't work properly, and crash with vc++ 2008.

I think that will be a great framework having FLTK and UnderC working
together, will be easy to prototype/experiment with FLTK and when
ready just recompile with a c++ compiler if speed isn't good enough.

UnderC from http://home.mweb.co.za/sd/sdonovan/underc.html as is
doesn't compile with modern compilers but with a bit of work I managed
to get it working on windows with gcc 4 and I'm asking people that can
be interested to try it and help make it solid like FLTK.

Anyone interested can grab the reworked sources at
http://underc-fltk.googlecode.com/files/ucw-dad.zip.

Thanks in advance for any help/comments/ideas to it !