Writing Documentation

Philip Herron <herron.philip@googlemail.com>
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:43:39 +0000

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Writing Documentation herron.philip@googlemail.com (Philip Herron) (2010-02-10)
Re: Writing Documentation jgd@cix.compulink.co.uk (2010-02-10)
Re: Writing Documentation herron.philip@googlemail.com (Philip Herron) (2010-02-16)
Re: Writing Documentation jgd@cix.compulink.co.uk (2010-02-16)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Philip Herron <herron.philip@googlemail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:43:39 +0000
Posted-Date: 10 Feb 2010 12:20:22 EST

Hey guys

I am in the middle of trying to document my language in the form of
some small tutorial style things on its website. But I am also working
on a kind of personal thesis on all of the work that's gone into its
implementation and the language itself.

But I am finding it difficult in what way to document all of this in a
thesis style paper, are there any styles or things to think about when
writing formally about all of this? Should i just write as if its like
a tutorial into everything about my language? Or is there formal ways
of doing this?

--Phi