Compiler enthusiast SC09 Meetup - Portland, OR Nov 17th

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22C=2E_Bergstr=F6m=22?= <cbergstrom@pathscale.com>
Sun, 08 Nov 2009 13:42:48 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler enthusiast SC09 Meetup - Portland, OR Nov 17th cbergstrom@pathscale.com (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22C=2E_Bergstr=F6m=22?=) (2009-11-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22C=2E_Bergstr=F6m=22?= <cbergstrom@pathscale.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 13:42:48 -0500
Posted-Date: 08 Nov 2009 13:50:28 EST

Hi all!

Join me and others in the compiler industry this year to meet and share
ideas. If you're going to SC (SuperComputing) it's the perfect chance
to talk about how exascale computing will affect our industry and or
just share cool research you've been working on. Please RSVP at the
link below or if you're interested in giving a short talk email me direct.

Location - Oregon Convention Center (tentatively)
November 17th, 2009 (evening)
Cost - Free!

Details
http://www.meetup.com/compiler/calendar/11823434/

Look forward to seeing you there!

./Christopher

ps. If you'd like to arrange your own compiler meetup anywhere in the
world send me the details and I'll add it to the calender.