Re: Options on putting Yacc++ documentation online

"Charles E. Bortle, Jr." <charlesb.cca@mpowercom.net>
Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:49:43 -0700

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Re: Options on putting Yacc++ documentation online charlesb.cca@mpowercom.net (Charles E. Bortle, Jr.) (2009-08-31)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Charles E. Bortle, Jr." <charlesb.cca@mpowercom.net>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 12:49:43 -0700
Posted-Date: 01 Sep 2009 23:39:16 EDT

>To go with the free (gratis) version of Yacc++ that >we've released,
>it would be useful to have all the doumentation online in >some
>convenient to access form. There are about 1k pages of
>>documentation.

How about *.pdf file? Best of both worlds... online access from the
Web page and the user could save it for later print out. (I find many
times that I need an off-line copy to study and work from)

Charles E. Bortle, Jr.
charlesb.cca@mpowercom.net

[Unless you have really spiffy PDF tools that can put in embedded
links, they are a pain to search and crossreference, particularly if
they're 1000 pages long. I'dd ratherhave a tarball of HTML files than
a PDF. -John]