Looking for a compiler project to join

fatdogs12@gmail.com
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 06:51:58 -0700 (PDT)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for a compiler project to join fatdogs12@gmail.com (2009-04-01)
Re: Looking for a compiler project to join d@domob.eu (Daniel Kraft) (2009-04-04)
Re: Looking for a compiler project to join paul.biggar@gmail.com (Paul Biggar) (2009-04-04)
Re: Looking for a compiler project to join ctalk@ctalklang.org (rkiesling) (2009-04-05)
Re: Looking for a compiler project to join cmeerw@cmeerw.org (Christof Meerwald) (2009-04-06)
Looking for a compiler project to join mikekucera@gmail.com (Mike Kucera) (2009-04-06)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: fatdogs12@gmail.com
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 06:51:58 -0700 (PDT)
Posted-Date: 04 Apr 2009 09:44:53 EDT

I'm interested in joining an on going compiler development project
(like an open source project or otherwise), whether a new language or
traditional one, it doesn't really matter much to me. As long as I can
get some experience working on an significant size of the project
(other than just bug fixes that is).

I wanted to know if anyone might either know of someone who is looking
for help or might know of a place where I am likely to find people
looking for help.

I have written a very simple interpreter on my own a few years back,
and also have a decent amount of experience with assembly. Anyway if
anyone has any ideas I really appreciate it.

Thanks