Re: Spill code and unrolling

"Giridhar S" <thisisgiri@gmail.com>
Sat, 13 Dec 2008 07:50:04 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Spill code and unrolling linuxkaffee@gmx.net (Stephan Ceram) (2008-12-11)
Re: Spill code and unrolling SidTouati@inria.fr (Sid Touati) (2008-12-12)
Re: Spill code and unrolling thisisgiri@gmail.com (Giridhar S) (2008-12-13)
Re: Spill code and unrolling walter@bytecraft.com (Walter Banks) (2008-12-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Giridhar S" <thisisgiri@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 07:50:04 -0500
Posted-Date: 13 Dec 2008 09:30:34 EST

You may be interested in this piece of work by Vivek Sarkar - it
discusses optimal loop unrolling considering the effects of spilling.

Optimized Unrolling of Nested Loops. Vivek Sarkar. ACM International
Conference on Supercomputing (ICS), May, 2000.
http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=564968

--
Giri