Re: First And Follow

"Mr.E" <mr.waverlye@verizon.net>
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:59:29 -0700 (PDT)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
First And Follow mr.waverlye@verizon.net (Mr.E) (2008-06-23)
Re: First And Follow cppljevans@suddenlink.net (Larry Evans) (2008-06-23)
Re: First And Follow max@gustavus.edu (Max Hailperin) (2008-06-24)
Re: First And Follow paul@paulbmann.com (Paul B Mann) (2008-06-25)
Re: First And Follow mr.waverlye@verizon.net (Mr.E) (2008-06-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Mr.E" <mr.waverlye@verizon.net>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:59:29 -0700 (PDT)
Posted-Date: 27 Jun 2008 21:32:03 EDT

Unfortunately, I have some mental roadblock that's prohibiting me from
being able to do this. I played with trying to make a tool that would
list the first and follow sets no matter how inefficient it did it. I
had a few ideas that I batted around. I'll have to try again another
time. I'm getting ready to start another semester and will have to
put my pet projects down again.

One day the light bulb will come on... sigh.

Mr. Evans - Thank you for the code. I will do my best to study it.
Mr.Hailperin - Thank you for direction on how to create the first and
follow sets.
Mr. Mann - Thank you for directions to previous text on this subject.

Thank you all for your replies.

W.