64 bit Fortran compiler test suite .... or how to develop 64 bit compiler test suite?

"sameer sinha" <sinha.sam0201@gmail.com>
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 11:57:15 +0530

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
64 bit Fortran compiler test suite .... or how to develop 64 bit compi sinha.sam0201@gmail.com (sameer sinha) (2008-06-03)
Re: 64 bit Fortran compiler test suite .... or how to develop 64 bit c kamalpr@hp.com (kamal) (2008-06-04)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "sameer sinha" <sinha.sam0201@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 11:57:15 +0530
Posted-Date: 04 Jun 2008 09:52:19 EDT

hello Everybody
                Hi,

I have just ported My Fortran 90 Compiler on IBM AIX-5.3.0.0. Now teh
compiler is able to generate 64 bit binaries. And i have also
enhanced my FORTRAN compiler to support integer up to 8
bytes(INTEGER*8 or INTEGER(KIND=8).

But I don't have test cases how to do proper testing.
Actually i am confused about what the meaning of testing 64 bit compiler????
I did not get any free test suit for tesing 64 bit compiler......
I am having FCVS. But it does not cover 64 bit test suite.
Can any one tell me from where i acn get 64 bit FORTRAN compiler Test suit?????
Or what should be approach to test a 64 bit FORTRAN compiler??

--
Sameer Sinha
Member Technical Staff