|Compiler positions available for week ending March 30 email@example.com (comp.compilers) (2003-03-30)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending March 30 firstname.lastname@example.org (comp.compilers) (2008-03-30)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending March 30 email@example.com (1997-03-31)|
|Date:||30 Mar 2008 08:00:01 -0000|
|Posted-Date:||30 Mar 2008 09:57:02 EDT|
This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: March 26, 2008
From: Julia Cort <Julia@JuliaCortRecruiting.com>
Subject: Graphics Software Engineer- Compiler Technology (San Diego, CA.)
Position involves developing OpenGL shading language compiler used for
embedded graphics solution in CDMA, UMTS, and GSM handsets.
Candidates must be proficient in C/C++ and have experience in compiler
development. The candidates will work in an environment interfacing
with graphics driver on embedded system. Hardware and software
debugging skills are useful.
Candidates must be proficient in C/C++ and have good experience in
compiler development. Compiler knowledge must be solid with
experience as a developer, instead of user. Good debugging skill in
Visual studio environment is required.
Software background with hardware knowledge is desired. Experience or
knowledge in graphics, especially in OpenGL, D3D, Vertex/Pixel Shader
and game development is a plus. Experience in compiler development on
embedded system is a plus.
PhD in compiler field or MS in computer science with 2+ years of
compiler development experience.
Julia Cort Recruiting
707 775-3624 phone
707 480-4449 mobile
707 775-3736 fax
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:51:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subkect: R+D Compiler Engineer (Foster City, CA)
We're looking for compiler engineers to help build high-level shading
language programming tools: compiler, assembler, and low-level
Principal duties include maintenance of a shading language compiler,
including defect fixes and compiler performance testing, development
of performance enhancements, such as code optimizing transformations,
responding to user support requests, and preparation of related
* Two-years recent experience working on toolchain internals
(compiler, assembler, linkers).
* Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
* Solid proficiency in basic code optimization.
* Basic understanding of advanced processor architectures.
* Experience with Cg/HLSL/GLSL shader programming is a plus.
* Comfortable working in either a Linux environment or a Windows
* Must work well in a team environment, as well as independently.
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in CS or similar discipline.
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:18:55 +0530
From: "Gaurav Dhiman" <email@example.com>
Subject: Technical Architect, Compiler Development for 4GL (Pune, India)
I am Gaurav from Professionals-Hub, a leading talent recruitment
company based in India.
Currently we have the following urgent opening of Technical Architect
for fresh Compiler Development for 4th Generation Language in a
Startup Company, Pune India
Job - Technical Architect (Compiler Development for 4GL)
Job Location - Pune, India
Experience - 8+ years of experience in compiler development field
Qualifications : BE/BTech/MTech (Comp Science preferable) =96 IITs or
RECs or MS/Phd from reputed university
Technical Architect Role:
- France based product startup company (development center in Pune) is
creating a complete software development suite for 4th Generation
Language to develop business applications . This suite includes a
compiler, a virtual machine, remote graphical display clients and an
- Technical expert is required in the field of compilers and virtual
machines to design and develop the internals of their 4GL (4th
Generation Language) compiler and virtual machine.
- Work will include complete design and development of 4th Generation
Language compiler from scratch (no support or testing work).
- Hire team members and build the core team for the development of
this compiler product.
- Guide the company directions in other technical areas and products.
- C language (efficiency, C stack management, byte order,...)
- Compilers (Lexical analysis, YACC, BISON grammars)
- Virtual machines internals (PCode interpreters, Garbage collectors,
data types management...)
- SQL and database client libraries (ODBC, Oracle ProC, Informix ESQLC)
- System programming and libraries for : Socket, XML, Unicode, System local=
- Theory of computer languages
- Knownledge of 4GL, .Net and Java languages grammars and semantics appreci=
- Platforms: Windows, Linux, Unix (HP, AIX, Solaris...)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the field of compiler development
For knowing all openings with us, kindly visit:
In case you are not interested in above opening, may I kindly request
you to forward this mail to your contact network.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further details call me at +91-9216157361 (Gaurav)
Mobile - +91-9216157361
Tech Jobs - http://jobs4techi.blogspot.com/
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.