uCalc Language Builder - feedback needed

Dancorbier@aol.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:11:11 -0800 (PST)

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
uCalc Language Builder - feedback needed Dancorbier@aol.com (2008-01-21)
Re: uCalc Language Builder - feedback needed Dancorbier@aol.com (2008-01-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Dancorbier@aol.com
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:11:11 -0800 (PST)
Posted-Date: 21 Jan 2008 23:49:34 EST

I have developed a programming language construction tool named uCalc
Language Builder, which I believe will revolutionize the way
programming is done. I'd like to invite members of this forum to
download it and take a look. After playing with it, please let me
know whether you think it's indeed the best thing since sliced bread,
or just hot air, or something in between.

The download comes with various sample languages, which are defined
using relatively few lines of easy-to-decipher code. If you're
curious about what some the language definition files look like, here
are some links:

www.ucalc.com/lisp.txt (Common Lisp)
www.ucalc.com/forth.txt (Forth)

For more details on uCalc LB (and to download), visit:

www.ucalc.com/langbuilder.html

----
Daniel Corbier
www.ucalc.com