|Seed7 Release 2007-12-27 email@example.com (2008-01-06)|
|Date:||Sun, 6 Jan 2008 18:03:42 -0500 (EST)|
|Posted-Date:||06 Jan 2008 18:03:42 EST|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20071227.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The library cards.s7i which contains the card pictures of a french
deck was added.
- The documentation of the draw.s7i library was improved.
- Some pictures were moved from castle.sd7 to pic16.s7i and
- The function rpos (reverse search for a character in a string) was
added to the seed7_05.s7i library.
- The bas.sd7 (basic interpreter) example program was improved.
- A new example program (carddemo.sd7), which demonstrates the
playing cards of the french deck, was added.
- Testcases for the rpos function were added to the chkstr.sd7
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.