|GUI tool for lex and yacc ? firstname.lastname@example.org (the_analyzer) (2007-10-02)|
|Re: GUI tool for lex and yacc ? email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org) (2007-10-03)|
|Re: GUI tool for lex and yacc ? email@example.com (Paul B Mann) (2007-10-03)|
|Re: GUI tool for lex and yacc ? firstname.lastname@example.org (Uncle Noah) (2007-10-04)|
|Date:||Wed, 03 Oct 2007 20:28:46 +0200|
> Is there a GUI tool for lex and yacc ? I mean which can simplify
> things by nicely arranging them into rules section, declarations
> section, help me find and probably co-relate some rules etc.
> I need such a tool to understand whats going on in a huge lex and yacc
Yes there are, but they are lex/yacc-like implementations, not lex/yacc
itself. All are LALR(1) featured solutions.
Look at the following:
* Parsifal Anagram (http://www.parsifalsoft.com/)
* Bumble-Bee Parser Generator (http://www.bumblebeesoftware.com/)
* UltraGram (http://www.ultragram.com/)
* JS/CC (http://jscc.jmksf.com)
* GOLD Parsing System (http://www.devincook.com/goldparser/)
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.