|Seed7 Release 2007-07-10 email@example.com (2007-07-10)|
|Date:||Tue, 10 Jul 2007 04:15:05 -0700|
|Posted-Date:||12 Jul 2007 22:06:56 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20070710.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The compiler (comp.sd7) support for different C compilers was
- A support for socket send and recv was added to the compiler.
- A description of openInetSocket was added to the documentation.
- A pos function and the 'not in' operator was added for the type
- The var_conv operator was renamed to varConv.
- Some setters (setCategory, setValue, setParams) were added to
- The classtype of the interpreter was renamed to categorytype
since it has nothing to do with classes.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible proramming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.