|Seed7 Release 2007-05-24 email@example.com (2007-05-24)|
|Date:||24 May 2007 12:27:09 -0700|
|Posted-Date:||27 May 2007 15:14:41 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20070524.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The file version.h was removed to force the creation of it with
the "make depend" command.
- The read_me was changed such that a "rm version.h" is not
necessary to compile.
- Several constant types were defined in data_rtl.h.
- The files str_rtl.c, str_rtl.h, set_rtl.c and set_rtl.h were
changed to use constant types.
- A bug with compare functions for array sorts and hash tables
- The makefile mk_linux.mak was added as copy of 'makefile'.
- The makefile mk_msvc.mak was added to allow experimental
compilation with nmake and cl.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.