|Seed7 Release 2007-05-07 firstname.lastname@example.org (2007-05-07)|
|Date:||7 May 2007 13:22:40 -0700|
|Posted-Date:||08 May 2007 01:18:32 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20070507.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- As suggested by several users the include files were moved to the
- The search for include files was improved to work with an internal
search path array.
- The 'hi' interpreter now contains a hardcoded include directory
path defined in version.h.
- The makefiles mk_mingw.mak, mk_msys.mak and mk_nmake.mak were
added for compilation under MinGW.
- The bigInteger multiplication was changed to use Karatsuba
multiplication for bigger integers.
- Several constant types were defined in common.h.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.