|Seed7 Release 2006-12-19 firstname.lastname@example.org (2006-12-21)|
|Date:||21 Dec 2006 10:23:44 -0500|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20061219.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- Support for local constant declarations was added to the compiler.
- The compiler was improved to support the actions big_abs, big_clit,
big_hashcode, big_value, cmd_ls, flt_grow, flt_shrink, gkb_gets,
kbd_gets, set_arrlit and str_chsplit.
- The heap statistic was improved to work for bigInteger objects.
- The array compare functions = and <> were improved.
- The support for arrays in the compiler was improved.
- The trace level 'h' was added to trace the heapsize.
- The exception handling was corrected to work with hash objects.
- A bug in the in_file handling of the analyzer was fixed.
- The 'hi' interpreter was improved to support the actions rfl_trace
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.