Re: the best compiler generator generating c#

"Vesa Erla" <vesa.erla@esomer.fi>
19 Oct 2006 11:15:37 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
the best compiler generator generating c# yangcx1965@yahoo.com.cn (Robert) (2006-10-03)
Re: the best compiler generator generating c# oliverhunt@gmail.com (oliverhunt@gmail.com) (2006-10-04)
Re: the best compiler generator generating c# englere_geo@yahoo.com (Eric) (2006-10-04)
Re: the best compiler generator generating c# vesa.erla@esomer.fi (Vesa Erla) (2006-10-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Vesa Erla" <vesa.erla@esomer.fi>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 19 Oct 2006 11:15:37 -0400
Posted-Date: 19 Oct 2006 11:15:37 EDT

If you are using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Pro and up you can download
Visual Studio SDK V3 for free from Microsoft:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=7E0FDD66-698A-4E6A-B373-BD0642847AB7&displaylang=en

VS SDK V3 contains a 'managed package' parser (MPPG) and a lexer (MPLEX)
generator with functionality similar to YACC and LEXX.
Generators are written in C# and generate C#.
This toolkit is written for Microsoft by John Gough and Wayne Kelly at
Queensland University of Technology.
The lexer can currently deal with single byte character sets only.

After installing the SDK, the documentation for using the tools can be found
in
C:\Program Files\Visual Studio 2005 SDK\2006.09\VisualStudioIntegration\ExtraDocumentation

Best regards,
Vesa

<oliverhunt@gmail.com> kirjoitti viestissä:06-10-016@comp.compilers...