|New Seed7 Release 2006-05-20 firstname.lastname@example.org (2006-05-22)|
|Date:||22 May 2006 02:11:05 -0400|
|Posted-Date:||22 May 2006 02:11:05 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20060520.tgz
In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators
can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is
used when it brings advantages and not in places when other
solutions are more obvious.
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The performance of the interpreter was raised by circa 8% with
an improved free list management.
- The graphic and keyborad drivers for windows have been improved.
- A new primitive action (set_arrlit) was defined to create sets from
- The bas (basic interpreter) example program was improved to support
- A sudoku example program (sudoku7) was added.
Greetings Thomas Mertes
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/seed7
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.