Re: Help on code generation and register allocation

"Thomas Krause" <Forum.Thomas.Krause@gmx.de>
20 Feb 2006 21:43:52 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Re: Help on code generation and register allocation u.hobelmann@web.de (Ulrich Hobelmann) (2006-02-12)
Re: Help on code generation and register allocation avayvod@gmail.com (Whywhat) (2006-02-14)
Re: Help on code generation and register allocation u.hobelmann@web.de (Ulrich Hobelmann) (2006-02-14)
Re: Help on code generation and register allocation torbenm@app-5.diku.dk (2006-02-17)
Re: Help on code generation and register allocation boldyrev@cgitftp.uiggm.nsc.ru (Ivan Boldyrev) (2006-02-17)
Re: Help on code generation and register allocation fw@deneb.enyo.de (Florian Weimer) (2006-02-17)
Re: Help on code generation and register allocation Forum.Thomas.Krause@gmx.de (Thomas Krause) (2006-02-20)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Thomas Krause" <Forum.Thomas.Krause@gmx.de>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 20 Feb 2006 21:43:52 -0500
Posted-Date: 20 Feb 2006 21:43:52 EST

Thank you all for your help!

I cannot change the intermediate language, so I have to deal with reverse
Polish notation.

I think I will take your idea and build a very simple codegenerator first,
without much optimation. After that I can slowly improve the code
generation. Graph coloring or linear scan seems to complicated to begin
with...

Thanks again,
Thomas Krause