New in quality measurement of VB6 software

"news.club-internet.fr" <qualitychecker@free.fr>
11 Feb 2006 13:17:38 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
New in quality measurement of VB6 software qualitychecker@free.fr (news.club-internet.fr) (2006-02-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "news.club-internet.fr" <qualitychecker@free.fr>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 11 Feb 2006 13:17:38 -0500
Posted-Date: 11 Feb 2006 13:17:38 EST

New : test yourself my new VB6 syntax analyzer.

the design of it's elementary algorithms.

We present in this document who to deal with good quality, as well as
the process of control and validation of algorithms in order to prevent
and even surpress the risk of failure during runtime.

Keyword : static control of quality, code analysis, error detection

New on the 2005, 5th of february : test your code yourself

See detail at http://d.cr.free.fr/