geneating complete documents (papers) automatically/automagically

Oliver Bandel <oliver@first.in-berlin.de>
29 Dec 2005 14:17:57 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
geneating complete documents (papers) automatically/automagically oliver@first.in-berlin.de (Oliver Bandel) (2005-12-29)
Re: geneating complete documents (papers) automatically/automagically Meyer-Eltz@t-online.de (Detlef Meyer-Eltz) (2005-12-30)
Re: geneating complete documents (papers) automatically/automagically oliver@first.in-berlin.de (Oliver Bandel) (2005-12-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Oliver Bandel <oliver@first.in-berlin.de>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 29 Dec 2005 14:17:57 -0500
Posted-Date: 29 Dec 2005 14:17:57 EST

Hello,

I'm not clear about where I read links to it, but I think it was in
comp.compilers. But I can't find the links.

I'm looking for webpages, where automated document gerenartion can be
used. I'm looking for generators of complete documents, without that
the user has to type it in before.

I think it was natural language generation and a field, where compiler
techniques were expolred.

The links I followed were intereestiung, some have created complete
docuements, and at least one was accepted in an automated paper-check
for conferences.

Now I'm looking for links, where such tools are available in the web,
so that I can look at them.

So, if you have links to such document generators in action,
please send them.

TIA,
        Oliver
[I have seen programs that generate random sentences from a grammar,
but they're usually used as jokes. See, for example
http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/images/dilbert2002035251228.gif
-John]