Re: Parsing Java

"Oliver Wong" <owong@castortech.com>
15 Dec 2005 02:22:05 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Parsing Java mshoosh@gmail.com (s h) (2005-12-11)
Re: Parsing Java snicol@apk.net (Scott Nicol) (2005-12-15)
Re: Parsing Java liekweg@gmx.de (Florian Liekweg) (2005-12-15)
Re: Parsing Java owong@castortech.com (Oliver Wong) (2005-12-15)
Re: Parsing Java mshoosh@gmail.com (s h) (2005-12-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Oliver Wong" <owong@castortech.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 15 Dec 2005 02:22:05 -0500
Posted-Date: 15 Dec 2005 02:22:05 EST

"s h" <mshoosh@gmail.com> wrote in message news:05-12-028@comp.compilers...
> DEAR ALL,
> I am newbie! pls guide me,
> 1- I want to parsing a java code [java package] and extract [call
> dependency graph] between methods then for each method construct a
> TASK GRAPH .
>
> if there is any tools or some way to do that please guide me.

        You didn't specify what language you're planning on writing your parser
in. Presumably since you're analyzing Java code, you know Java well enough
to program in it. You might want to look into JavaCC, which is a parser
generator which generates a parser in the Java language. There are a few
grammars online, including one for Java 1.4. AFAIK, there isn't a JavaCC
grammar for Java 1.5 yet.

Parser Generator:
https://javacc.dev.java.net/

Grammars: