|Compiler positions available for week ending October 30 email@example.com (comp.compilers) (2005-11-01)|
|Date:||1 Nov 2005 00:20:29 -0500|
This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From: Markus Kaltenbach <email@example.com>
Subject: US-CA-Santa Clara Compiler R&D Position Transmeta Corp.
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:46:08 -0700
[web posting at
Compiler Research and Development
Position Type: Full-Time Employee
Location: Santa Clara, California
We are looking for strong candidates to extend our R&D activities in
the area of compiler development. Primary areas of focus include the
design of a new programming models and the development of novel
compiler optimizations for a new and unique multi-processor
* Experience with compiler backend and analysis technology.
* In-depth understanding of processor architecture.
* Excellent analytical and debugging skills.
* Self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast paced,
mission-critical engineering environment.
* Familiarity with the PPC architecture.
* Familiarity with vectorization and parallelization technique.
* Strong programming and code analysis skills.
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience.
* M.S. in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering
* PhD in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering
Send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in plain text or HTML
format in the body of the message, no attachments please.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.