BNF notation for Delphi Grammar

gustgr@gmail.com
31 May 2005 21:41:59 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
BNF notation for Delphi Grammar gustgr@gmail.com (2005-05-31)
Re: BNF notation for Delphi Grammar haberg@math.su.se (2005-06-02)
Re: BNF notation for Delphi Grammar gneuner2@comcast.net (George Neuner) (2005-06-06)
Re: BNF notation for Delphi Grammar DrDiettrich@compuserve.de (Hans-Peter Diettrich) (2005-06-08)
Re: BNF notation for Delphi Grammar franck.pissotte@alussinan.org (Franck Pissotte) (2005-06-08)
Re: BNF notation for Delphi Grammar gneuner2@comcast.net (George Neuner) (2005-06-08)
Re: BNF notation for Delphi Grammar frank@g-n-u.de (2005-06-12)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: gustgr@gmail.com
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 31 May 2005 21:41:59 -0400
Posted-Date: 31 May 2005 21:41:59 EDT

Hi folks.

I starting to write an instrumenter for programs written in Delphi. As
you may know, code instrumentation are language specifics because it
analyzes the program according to the grammar of its language,
recognizes the relevant structures of the program and derives both the
graph and the decorated program upon the semantics of the language.

Following this approach I need the BNF notation for the Delphi Grammar
(Object Pascal) to write the Yacc and Lex input files to generate the
parser and the lexical analyzer and use them within my instrumentation
program.

Does anyone know where I can find a complete BNF notation for the
Delphi Grammar?

TIA,
Gustavo
[This question has been asked several times over the years, as you'd know
if you checked the archives. Don't hold your breath. -John]