Re: XDS Modula-2/Oberon-2 Compilers released under a Freeware license

Ian Zimmerman <itz@buug.org>
22 May 2005 00:54:56 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
XDS Modula-2/Oberon-2 Compilers released under a Freeware license ldv@mail.com (2005-05-20)
Re: XDS Modula-2/Oberon-2 Compilers released under a Freeware license itz@buug.org (Ian Zimmerman) (2005-05-22)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@buug.org>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 22 May 2005 00:54:56 -0400
Posted-Date: 22 May 2005 00:54:56 EDT

ldv> We are pleased to inform you that we have released under a freeware
ldv> license the entire XDS product line, including Native XDS-x86,
ldv> XDS-C, and the Topspeed Compatibility Pack add-on on both Windows
ldv> and Linux.

It should have been clarified that "freeware" definitely means "freebeerware"
in this instance. I.e. no source.

--
Optimist: We're only two weeks behind schedule.
Pessimist: The schedule is a whole two weeks ahead of us.