code generation with constraint logic programming (CLP) - research

"tzuchien.chiu@gmail.com" <tzuchien.chiu@gmail.com>
18 May 2005 00:48:44 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
code generation with constraint logic programming (CLP) - research tzuchien.chiu@gmail.com (tzuchien.chiu@gmail.com) (2005-05-18)
Re: code generation with constraint logic programming (CLP) - research andreas.falkenberg@imail.de (DrBlues) (2005-05-20)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "tzuchien.chiu@gmail.com" <tzuchien.chiu@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.dsp
Date: 18 May 2005 00:48:44 -0400
Posted-Date: 18 May 2005 00:48:44 EDT

Hi,

I am interested in the "phase-coupled code" generation techniques
(i.e., integrated code selection, register allocation, and instruction
selection, constrast to traditional independent phases), using
constraint logic programming (CLP).

Especially the algorithm describe in Leupers papers:

S. Bashford and R. Leupers, "Phase-Coupled Mapping of Data Flow Graphs
to Irregular Data Paths", DAES, pages 1-50, 1999. 10", 1999.

It's a little out of date (1999) and only 4 citations are found. I want
to know the state-of-the-art in this research, and I am look for latest
information:

* survey or review articles
* optmization techniques using CLP, similar to those of Leupers
* or specific keywords help me to find related materials (unfortunately
using the keyword "constraint logic programming" to search on Google
returns me too many pages)

Thank you.