Yahoo group for PL/I compiler developers

Peter Flass <Peter_Flass@Yahoo.com>
11 Jun 2004 14:12:25 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Yahoo group for PL/I compiler developers Peter_Flass@Yahoo.com (Peter Flass) (2004-06-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Peter Flass <Peter_Flass@Yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 11 Jun 2004 14:12:25 -0400
Posted-Date: 11 Jun 2004 14:12:25 EDT

The purpose of this group is technical discussion of PL/I language
syntax and implementation questions. This group is intended for
developers of PL/I compilers and other related software. General
users of PL/I are directed to the mailing list
PL1-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU and/or the newsgroup comp.lang.pl1.

Given the number of projects in active development, perhaps we can all
benefit from a forum for "how-to" discussion. Both open-source and
commercial developers are welcome.

Members are also welcome to post a description and/or status reports
on their projects, or a link to their project's homepage. Test cases
for specific language problem areas might be stored in the "files"
section.