C/C++ development environment that fits in your pocket

"Peter Olcott" <olcott@worldnet.att.net>
15 Mar 2004 09:32:30 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
C/C++ development environment that fits in your pocket olcott@worldnet.att.net (Peter Olcott) (2004-03-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Peter Olcott" <olcott@worldnet.att.net>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 15 Mar 2004 09:32:30 -0500
Posted-Date: 15 Mar 2004 09:32:30 EST

This system will run very well on most any computer
that runs Windows CE. Most of the software is free.

Freeware Turbo C 2.0 and Turbo C++ 1.0
http://community.borland.com/museum

Freeware std::vector for above C++
http://home.att.net/~olcott/std_vect.html

PocketDOS
Free trial software, and only $40.00 to buy Provides complete MSDOS
system cababilities to Windows CE handheld/pocket computers.
http://www.pocketdos.com/index.html

I am the author of the freeware std::vector and am enthused about my
new system. I am running it on an HP Jornada 690 (720 and 728 are
similar). This HP computer is small enough to fit in your pocket, yet
large enough to be easy to work with.