Moving from academia into industry

"Anita Kulkarni" <kulkarnianita@hotmail.com>
9 Mar 2003 17:46:37 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Moving from academia into industry kulkarnianita@hotmail.com (Anita Kulkarni) (2003-03-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Anita Kulkarni" <kulkarnianita@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 9 Mar 2003 17:46:37 -0500
Posted-Date: 09 Mar 2003 17:46:37 EST

I am MCA, Master Of Computer Applications. I am working in academics
as a Lecturer since last four and half years. After having good
therotical knowledge of Compiler Construction, I want to switch over
to the development. Can I get information how to succeed in this one?

Thank You.

   Anita KulkarniLecturer,Department Of Computer Science,Shivaji University,
Kolhapur.
[I think you just go out and look for a job in compiler development. In
North America, at least, this is a really bad time to do that, since there
are far more people looking for jobs than there are jobs offered. -John]