Re: SPAM retargetable code generator (Help needed)

Sarvani V V N S <sarvani@csa.iisc.ernet.in>
7 Jan 2003 23:33:57 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Re: SPAM retargetable code generator (Help needed) sarvani@csa.iisc.ernet.in (Sarvani V V N S) (2003-01-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Sarvani V V N S <sarvani@csa.iisc.ernet.in>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 7 Jan 2003 23:33:57 -0500
Posted-Date: 07 Jan 2003 23:33:57 EST

Hi,
        I was trying to install the SPAM retargetable code generator on a
Linux system.

I was successful in installing the motorola 56K but i am not ab;e to
install it for the TMS320C25 processor. I tried to install iSPAM on
SUIF1.3.0.5 and gcc 2.96. The stumbling bloch here is the olive code
generator generator. Olive is giving a segmentation fault with the
tms320.brg file. I would like to know what could be the reasons and if
anyomne could install SPAM and retarget the code for TMS320C25
processor. I was wondering if it had got anything to do with the gcc
version i am using. But i could successfully retarget code for trhe
motorola56k processor. Any pointers in this regard would be really
helpful.

thanks,
Sarvani