Re:EiC 4.3. Where could I find the sources ?

"Robert Thorpe" <robert.thorpe@antenova.com>
12 Sep 2002 00:30:07 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
EiC 4.3. Where could I find the sources ? jpmallet@mangoosta.fr (Jean-Paul Mallet) (2002-09-08)
Re:EiC 4.3. Where could I find the sources ? robert.thorpe@antenova.com (Robert Thorpe) (2002-09-12)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Robert Thorpe" <robert.thorpe@antenova.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 12 Sep 2002 00:30:07 -0400
Posted-Date: 12 Sep 2002 00:30:07 EDT

> I'm looking for EiC 4.3.0 source tarball. The www.kd-dev.com site
> doesn't respond.
> Where could I find this kits please.
>
> Thx
> J.P.

I have it and I will email it to you if you want it. I would
recommend you don't use it in anger, it is good as C (I could find no
bugs). It is however nasty to embed because it uses strange ways of
communicating between compiled and interpreted code. Invoking it in
loops can cause memory leaks very easily.

There are other C interpreters available now, and things like scheme.

If you want it just to read the code I highly recommend it, its clever.

--
Robert Thorpe <robert.thorpe@antenova.com>
Software Development Engineer, antenova Ltd - http://www.antenova.com/