ANN: flex++/bison++ pre-compiled binaries for Win32

Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk@kohsuke.org>
21 Apr 2002 19:23:27 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
ANN: flex++/bison++ pre-compiled binaries for Win32 kk@kohsuke.org (Kohsuke Kawaguchi) (2002-04-21)
Re: ANN: flex++/bison++ pre-compiled binaries for Win32 haberg@matematik.su.se (2002-04-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk@kohsuke.org>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 21 Apr 2002 19:23:27 -0400
Posted-Date: 21 Apr 2002 19:23:27 EDT

flex++/bison++ are extensions to GNU flex/bison that can generate
parser/lexer in C++ classes. I search the Internet for almost two
hours looking for downloadable binary files for Windows, but I
couldn't find any. So I finally decided to build them by myself.

To save efforts of other people, I made those private build publicly
available at http://www.kohsuke.org/flex++bison++/

I made a slight modification to the original bison++/flex++ so that
skeleton files are loaded from the same directory as the executables
live.

regards,
Kohsuke Kawaguchi
E-Mail: kk@kohsuke.org