CFP: "Distributed Shared Memory Systems" within PDPTA 2002, Las Vegas, USA

"Michael Schöttner" <schoettner@informatik.uni-ulm.de>
6 Feb 2002 23:20:56 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
CFP: "Distributed Shared Memory Systems" within PDPTA 2002, Las Vega schoettner@informatik.uni-ulm.de (Michael Schöttner) (2002-02-06)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Michael Schöttner" <schoettner@informatik.uni-ulm.de>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 6 Feb 2002 23:20:56 -0500
Posted-Date: 06 Feb 2002 23:20:56 EST

DISTRIBUTED SHARED MEMORY SYSTEMS (DSMS 2002)
June 24 - 27, Las Vegas, USA
http://www-vs.informatik.uni-ulm.de/projekte/plurix/dsms02/dsms_main.htm

IMPORTANT DATES:

Draft Papers (about 4 pages) due: February 22, 2002
Notification of acceptance: March 21, 2002
Camera-Ready papers (7 pages) due: April 22, 2002
Conference: June 24 - 27, 2002

CALL FOR PAPERS

Technical Session: "Distributed Shared Memory Systems"
organized at: The International Conference on Parallel and Distributed
Techniques and Applications (PDPTA 2002)
June 24 - 27, 2002, Monte Carlo Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

SCOPE:

The aim of this session is to bring together researchers working on topics
related to Distributed Shared Memory Systems. We also encourage authors to
present novel ideas and application examples, which demonstrate how DSM
technology could be deployed. Furthermore we welcome practical work which
applies DSM techniques in novel and interesting ways including
non-scientific applications. In particular, the session calls for papers
focusing on the following topics:
- DSM architectures
- consistency models
- allocation strategies
- performance studies
- DSM in wide area networks
- hardware and compiler support
- DSM applications and deployment
- protocol design and implementation
- persistence and fault-tolerance in DSM systems