YooLex 0.9c released - need beta testers

Heng Yuan <heng@Ag.arizona.edu>
14 Nov 2001 23:23:19 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
YooLex 0.9c released - need beta testers heng@Ag.arizona.edu (Heng Yuan) (2001-11-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Heng Yuan <heng@Ag.arizona.edu>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 14 Nov 2001 23:23:19 -0500
Posted-Date: 14 Nov 2001 23:23:19 EST

Hi,

YooLex is a Flex like scanner code generator, but it generates C++ scanner
classes that are re-entrant and compatible with the newer standard of
C++/STL. Multiple scanner classes and instances can co-exist in a program
without tweaking of macros.

HOMEPAGE/DOWNLOAD

http://yoolex.sourceforge.net

COMPATIBILITY

Since I took Flex's scan.l and parse.y to write the parser, the grammar of
the lex input file should be similar to Flex's. The configuration options
though, are different.

WHAT'S NEW

In version 0.9c, which is a beta pre-release version, I fixed all the bugs
found so far and implemented a good table compression (much like Flex's
and is about as good as Flex's. If you are interested in the compression
algorithm, read the IMPLEMENTATION file.)

PS. I need some beta testers to test the program. Please send me an email
if you are interested.

Thanks for your attention.

Heng Yuan
heng@ag.arizona.edu