Microcode - generators , compilers

kiksik <itanium@kki.net.pl>
7 Jun 2001 17:10:09 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Microcode - generators , compilers itanium@kki.net.pl (kiksik) (2001-06-07)
Re: Microcode - generators , compilers Scott.Daniels@Acm.Org (Scott David Daniels) (2001-06-14)
Re: Microcode - generators , compilers rpgurd@archelon.com (Preston Gurd) (2001-06-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: kiksik <itanium@kki.net.pl>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 7 Jun 2001 17:10:09 -0400
Posted-Date: 07 Jun 2001 17:10:09 EDT

I'm new reader now, so please be patient for my low expirience level .
I'm working on disign of the simple microprocessor. I've designed a
simple 8 bit architecture.
I need now any microcode generation or compilation utility(I don't
know), becouse I have to write the control bits for the execution unit.
It needs about 50 control bits per microinstruction to serve this unit.
It is very hard to do it manually for every cycle and instruction
execution procedure. If anyone can help me please...