Re: using a flex/bison parser in MSVC

"Gert Aagaard" <gaa@geac.dk>
30 Nov 2000 12:08:44 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
using a flex/bison parser in MSVC jjones@lunasoft.com (James Jones) (2000-10-31)
Re: using a flex/bison parser in MSVC bernd@tinkl.de.eu.org (Bernd Tinkl) (2000-11-04)
Re: using a flex/bison parser in MSVC gaa@geac.dk (Gert Aagaard) (2000-11-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Gert Aagaard" <gaa@geac.dk>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 30 Nov 2000 12:08:44 -0500
Posted-Date: 30 Nov 2000 12:08:44 EST

Hello

I don't understand the last remark in the reply - headers don't
exist. To my knowledge the reqiured headers are supplied with the flex
and bison distributions. The two problems I experienced was ..

1
Let Bison generate a header file with token values (and YYSTYPE) - if You
build a parser using a flex generated scanner.

2
The skeleton file for Bison - You really should start with the simple
skeleton and not the bison.hairy - to get a clean compile.

Yours

Gert Aagaard