Re: Data flow analysis material

Anthony PIRON <apiron@ulb.ac.be>
10 Feb 2000 01:14:50 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Data flow analysis material venug@sasi.com (R Venugopal) (2000-02-04)
Re: Data flow analysis material dimock@deas.harvard.edu (Allyn Dimock) (2000-02-10)
Re: Data flow analysis material apiron@ulb.ac.be (Anthony PIRON) (2000-02-10)
Re: Data flow analysis material steck@rice.edu (2000-02-10)
Re: Data flow analysis material plakal@cs.wisc.edu (2000-02-12)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Anthony PIRON <apiron@ulb.ac.be>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 10 Feb 2000 01:14:50 -0500

Hi,

  You will find somes links in the bibliography of my MS thesis
  (http://www.ulb.ac.be/di/ssd/apiron/researchsection.html)

Here is a summary:

- Davey, B. A. ; Priestley, H. A. 1990. Intoduction to Lattices and
Order. Cambridge University Press. (Mathematical book: good basics)
- Muchnick, S. ; Jones, N. 1981. Program Flow Analysis : Theory and
Applications. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
- Kam, J. ; Ullman, J. 1976. Global data flow analysis and iterative
algorithms. J. ACM 23, 1(Jan), 158-171.
- Marlow, T. J. ; Ryder B. G. 1990. Properties of data flow frameworks
: A unified model. Acta Informatica 28, Pages 121-163.

--
Anthony PIRON - Researcher
Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Department of Computer Science