Eli 4.3 is now available

waite@scotty.cs.colorado.edu (William Waite )
9 Dec 1999 01:02:06 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Eli 4.3 is now available waite@scotty.cs.colorado.edu (1999-12-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: waite@scotty.cs.colorado.edu (William Waite )
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 9 Dec 1999 01:02:06 -0500

A new version of Eli is now available. Improvements include:

    - Enhancements to the module library
    - Support for explicit lexical error detection
    - The ability to clone definition table information
    - Improved support for type analysis in parameter and argument lists
    - Expanded execution monitoring capability

For complete details, see one of the following URLs:

We have also corrected problems that surfaced with recent versions of
the GNU C compiler and Red Hat Linux distributions.

You can find more information about Eli, including instructions on
downloading, by visiting our home pages in Australia, Germany, or the
United States: