Re: P2C on a PC

"Andreas von Gorup" <>
28 Nov 1999 09:49:48 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
P2C on a PC (1999-11-28)
Re: P2C on a PC (Andreas von Gorup) (1999-11-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Andreas von Gorup" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 28 Nov 1999 09:49:48 -0500
>Has anyone used P2C on a PC and can give some advice, or perhaps
>a copy of the compiled code?

I don't know about DGJPP, but successfully compiled p2c with the free
lcc-win32 compiler ( ). The
install archive lccwin32.exe is ca. 2.3MB.

I putted an approbriate Makefile.lcc for p2c's source directory to

Feel free, to contact me, if wishable. I am in work to implement some
'interface units', to easily allow calls to kernel.dll.

All the best