Re: P2C on a PC

"Andreas von Gorup" <gorup@altavista.net>
28 Nov 1999 09:49:48 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
P2C on a PC john.w.attwood@talk21.com (1999-11-28)
Re: P2C on a PC gorup@altavista.net (Andreas von Gorup) (1999-11-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Andreas von Gorup" <gorup@altavista.net>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 28 Nov 1999 09:49:48 -0500

john.w.attwood@talk21.com wrote:.
>I am struggling to compile Dave Gillespie's P2C Pascal to C translator
>using DGJPP C compiler in MSDOS on a PC.
>Has anyone used P2C on a PC and can give some advice, or perhaps
>a copy of the compiled code?

I don't know about DGJPP, but successfully compiled p2c with the free
lcc-win32 compiler ( http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~lcc-win32/ ). The
install archive lccwin32.exe is ca. 2.3MB.

I putted an approbriate Makefile.lcc for p2c's source directory to
        http://pluto.spaceports.com/~besanez/p2c/index.html

Feel free, to contact me, if wishable. I am in work to implement some
'interface units', to easily allow calls to kernel.dll.

All the best
Andreas.