|Need help for a better basic compiler than VB Noe.Juergen@t-online.de (Jürgen Noe) (1999-11-21)|
|From:||"Jürgen Noe" <Noe.Juergen@t-online.de>|
|Date:||21 Nov 1999 10:56:10 -0500|
I worked a lot with MS Visual Basic but there are so many hurdles you
must climb over
and things you are not allowed to do as a programmer. So I decided to
build an own basic compiler. This compiler should have features ( like
- Full access to Win32 API, no Declare statements necessary
- Full access to all window messages in any object
- possibility to extend a control, rewrite code for it, add events
- build-in version control
- Build any type of binary: EXE, DLL, OCX, ....
- code linked to a EXE, no need of a runtime dll
I know it's a longterm work, but the beginning is done. More and
I will give any interested person in an email.
Anyone interested in helping me?
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.