Re: PRE information needed

David Greene <>
28 Oct 1999 01:59:48 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
PRE information needed (Vikram V Asrani) (1999-10-27)
Re: PRE information needed (1999-10-28)
Re: PRE information needed (David Greene) (1999-10-28)
Re: PRE information needed (Andrew Tucker) (1999-10-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: David Greene <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 28 Oct 1999 01:59:48 -0400

Vikram V Asrani <> wrote:
: I am planning to do my compiler project on Partial Redundancy
: Elimination.

Check out the Rice compiler project. They have several papers on PRE.
I've got a Briggs and Cooper paper right here on my desk.

There is a paper in the December '98 SIGPLAN Notices by Paleri,
Srikant and Shankar titled "A Simple Algorithm for Partial Redundancy
Elimination." I found this is to be well-written and fairly