Literature about reflection

Daniel Vogelheim <Daniel.Vogelheim@post.rwth-aachen.de>
10 Sep 1999 00:06:34 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Literature about reflection Daniel.Vogelheim@post.rwth-aachen.de (Daniel Vogelheim) (1999-09-10)
Re: Literature about reflection emarsden@mail.dotcom.fr (Eric Marsden) (1999-09-11)
Re: Literature about reflection Daniel.Vogelheim@post.rwth-aachen.de (Daniel Vogelheim) (1999-09-20)
Re: Literature about reflection emarsden@mail.dotcom.fr (Eric Marsden) (1999-09-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Daniel Vogelheim <Daniel.Vogelheim@post.rwth-aachen.de>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 10 Sep 1999 00:06:34 -0400

Hello,

I'm looking for literature about reflection (as in: Java 1.1
reflection API). Something that concisely explains what it is and
informs about alternatives and different approaches to the problem.
This is really a language rather than a compiler question, but the
topics are close enough that someone here can probably help me.

I ask because I rely heavily on the Java reflection API in a piece of
software I am writing for my diploma thesis. My advisor asked me to
explain more about it, and I need some additional literature for that.
This will let me justify my design better, or even point out
additional approaches worth exploring.

Thank you very much,
Daniel Vogelheim