Re: MPDS-CODE binary format?

"Chris Madden" <chris.madden@trintech.com>
30 Jul 1999 22:25:52 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
MPDS-CODE binary format? amorozov@intratechdental.com (Alexey Morozov) (1999-07-28)
Re: MPDS-CODE binary format? billh@tfs.net (1999-07-30)
Re: MPDS-CODE binary format? chris.madden@trintech.com (Chris Madden) (1999-07-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Chris Madden" <chris.madden@trintech.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.arch.embedded
Date: 30 Jul 1999 22:25:52 -0400

Hi Alexey,

MPDS - CODE: It is mentioned in the IAR H8 manuals - basically it's a
binary file whose values are an image of what you'd expect to find in
memory (byte-for-byte) on the target e.g. if the first byte in the
MPDS file has a value 0x03 then the first byte at address 0 in memory
would be 0x03 etc..

Also, you can choose to fill in unused values in memory with a given value.

That's basically it - sorry I don't have any references.
Chris

Alexey Morozov wrote...