Req info on old macro language (Jim Lawless)
30 Jul 1999 22:18:54 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Req info on old macro language (1999-07-30)
Re: Req info on old macro language (Sammy Mitchell) (1999-08-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Jim Lawless)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 30 Jul 1999 22:18:54 -0400

I'm interested in obtaining grammar information and programming examples
for the macro language found in Borland's old "Sprint" word

I have an old issue of Turbo Technix that demonstrates the
language and refers to it as a hybrid of C and Forth.

Jim Lawless
[That wasn't MINT, was it? I can tell you a lot about that. #(ps,#(rs))'