MPDS-CODE binary format?

Alexey Morozov <>
28 Jul 1999 01:52:08 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
MPDS-CODE binary format? (Alexey Morozov) (1999-07-28)
Re: MPDS-CODE binary format? (1999-07-30)
Re: MPDS-CODE binary format? (Chris Madden) (1999-07-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Alexey Morozov <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.arch.embedded
Date: 28 Jul 1999 01:52:08 -0400

Hello, everyone.
I have bumped across a mystery binary format called MPDS-CODE. I have
searched all known web and news search engines but failed to find any
information about it (or just MPDS alone for that matter).
I am using IAR's 68HC11 compiler and this is one of the output formats I
need to be using, so I am looking for any information on this format.
I would greatly appreciate any pointers or information.
Thanks in advance.