|Linker Locator email@example.com (Yugesh) (1999-07-06)|
|Date:||6 Jul 1999 11:57:48 -0400|
|Organization:||EarthLink Network, Inc.|
|Keywords:||linker, available, Windows|
I would to inform those who are interested of my new page at
which is the homepage of my single pass linker / locator.
I have a beta evaluation version available for download. The page is about
Prolink 32, my linker locator.
A few features are :
1) Single pass linking and locating.
2) Supports Intel OMF format.
3) Fully controllable via a script file.
4) supports hex output.
5) Runs on 386 and above using Dos4gw runtime.
6) Creates externals and fixups files for advanced usage.
7) Tested (And written) with Watcom version 11.00.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.