Grammars for VB and PL-SQL
6 Jun 1999 22:57:50 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Grammars for VB and PL-SQL (1999-06-06)
Re: Grammars for VB and PL-SQL (Quinn Tyler Jackson) (1999-06-12)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 6 Jun 1999 22:57:50 -0400

Dear All,

I am working on a large corporate project that has a considerable
amount of legacy code written in VB3 and Oracle PLSQL. I am
considering writting a cross referencing tool to help with maintenance
on the project.

Does anybody know where I can find grammars for these languages that
would serve as the basis of such a tool.

Also, I am thinking of using Sandstone's Visual Parse++. Has anybody
got any opinions of this product that may be helpful.

Thanks in anticipation of any help that may be

Graham Peden