Re: C++ grammar wanted

Robert Sherry <>
9 May 1999 16:03:37 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
C++ grammar wanted (VargaGábor) (1999-05-07)
Re: C++ grammar wanted (Biju Thomas) (1999-05-07)
Re: C++ grammar wanted (Robert Sherry) (1999-05-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Robert Sherry <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.lang.c++
Date: 9 May 1999 16:03:37 -0400

I have used the C++ grammar mentioned by Biju Thomas as part of a tool
looking for variables containing dates. This was done as part of a
system of tools looking for Y2k problems.

I believe that this grammar is well written and I would highly
recommend it. Also, I think PCCTS is a better tool then lex and yacc.

Robert Sherry