Compiler positions available for week ending May 2

compilers-jobs@iecc.com
3 May 1999 01:58:48 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending May 2 compilers@iecc.com (2004-05-02)
Compiler positions available for week ending May 2 compilers@iecc.com (comp.compilers) (2010-05-02)
Compiler positions available for week ending May 2 compilers-jobs@iecc.cambridge.ma.us (1993-05-02)
Compiler positions available for week ending May 2 compilers-jobs@iecc.com (1999-05-03)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: compilers-jobs@iecc.com
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,misc.jobs.offered
Date: 3 May 1999 01:58:48 -0400

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to compilers@iecc.com.

-------------------------------

From: Nikos Pitsianis <nikos@bops.com>
Subject: SML programmer, North Carolina
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:40:19 -0400

We are looking for a Programmer with experience in SML programming and
Compiler Development to assist in completing a parallel Matlab
compiler and associated code transformations and data distribution for
SIMD computing. Some work will also be directed towards a VLIW Packer.

Candidate will be part of a team that develops and maintains a set of
compiler and high level assembly programming tools for a family of high
performance parallel digital signal processors.

A successful Candidate should have the following:

- Expertise in programming in SML/NJ
- Some knowledge of Assembly programming and DSP architectures
- Familiarity with Matlab and High Performance FORTRAN
- Knowledge of compiler transforms for high performance and parallel computing
- Programming experience under UNIX (Linux, Solaris experience a plus)
and Windows NT.

We pay competitive salaries, benefits (20 paid time-off days per
year), and all employees have an equity stake in our company. For more
information about our company, please visit http://www.bops.com

To send a resume, please email to Nikos@BOPS.com

Nikos P. Pitsianis, Ph.D. Nikos@BOPS.com
BOPS, Inc 919 403 6757-x110
6340 Quadrangle Dr. 919 402 9442 FAX
Chapel Hill, NC 27514 919 402 9385 home

-------------------------------

From: Nikos Pitsianis <nikos@bops.com>
Subject: C/C++ programmer, North Carolina
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:40:51 -0400

We are looking for a Programmer with experience in C and C++ for
Compiler Development to work on porting a back-end of a parallelizing
compiler and assist in completing code transformations for SIMD
computing and a VLIW Packer.

Candidate will be part of a team that develops and maintains a set of
compiler and high level assembly programming tools for a family of high
performance parallel digital signal processors.

A successful Candidate should have the following:

- Expertise in C and C++
- Expertise or significant experience in compiler development tools
(lexer/parser generators)
- Some knowledge of Assembly programming and DSP architectures
- Familiarity with GNU GCC sources and compiler back-end porting